Kirsten H. Tuntland
Kirsten focuses her practice on general litigation and represents clients in trial, appellate, and administrative proceedings. She is also involved in the firm’s education and school law practice where she advises school districts on employment issues, policy questions, and other matters.
Kirsten joined the firm after completing clerkships at the North Dakota federal district court and the North Dakota Supreme Court. She is a graduate of the University of Montana School of Law and is admitted to practice in North Dakota state and federal courts and Montana state courts.
- University of North Dakota (B.B.A. & B.A., summa cum laude, 2007)
- University of Montana School of Law (J.D., with high honors, 2011)
- North Dakota
- United States District Court, District of North Dakota
Recognition, Activities + Memberships
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Charles S. Miller Jr., United States District Court, District of North Dakota, 2012-2015
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Daniel J. Crothers, North Dakota Supreme Court, 2011-2012
- North Dakota Defense Lawyers Association
- DRI The Voice of the Defense Bar
- North Dakota School Boards Association Legal Services Affiliation
- Big Muddy Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- State Bar of Montana