Jack E. Zuger
Jack E. Zuger is a native of Bismarck, ND. While in law school, Jack competed extensively in both the Moot Court and Trial Team programs. Jack won UND’s trial competition, the Carrigan Cup, in his final year of law school. As a result of his efforts throughout law school, Jack was inducted into the National Order of Barristers.
Jack focuses his practice in civil litigation, insurance defense litigation, property damage claims, personal injury and tort law, and business and contract disputes.
- University of North Dakota School of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2011)
- University of North Dakota (B.S., 2007, cum laude)
- State Bar of North Dakota (2011)
- United States District Court for the District of North Dakota (2011)
Recognition, Activities + Memberships
- Super Lawyers, Great Plains Rising Star, Personal Injury-Defense, 2017
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Big Muddy Bar Association
- Bruce M. Van Sickle American Inns of Court